Amadeus is changing how the world travels. It's complex, critical development work that impacts on every aspect of the global travel industry, capable of engaging Developers with a drive to make a difference as well as a desire to innovate. For experienced coders, it's the perfect balance of challenge, collaboration and global career mobility.
How Amadeus is changing travel
Our Developer teams are pioneering innovation using technologies like C++, Java, AngularJS, Python, Scala, Android, MongoDB.
What have we achieved so far? Here’s a few milestones on our journey:
At London Heathrow, we have a number of vacancies for experienced Software Developers. If you have a strong track record in developing large scale systems, with an appetite for learning new technologies, we’d like to talk to you.
Software Development Engineers
C++, Java, C#, Python, Scala
We currently have opportunities on a range of different projects and systems. You could, for example, be involved in:
- Building a real-time streaming platform
- Enhancing functionality for critical airport operations
- Building processes that have a global impact
- Exploring innovation opportunities in areas such as machine learning and AI
Whatever area you join us in, you’ll find an agile, collaborative, customer-centric approach. You’ll work closely with business analysts, other developers, project managers and implementation engineers, part of a global community of innovators with a real dedication to delivering high performance, fail-safe systems.
A degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience), is essential, with a strong base of knowledge in a core platform/technology. Project ownership and problem solving skills are vital.
Welcome to London Heathrow, the perfect point of departure. Our aim is to be a launch pad for new thinking and coding excellence; the starting point for new ideas in travel.
Our London Heathrow offices are a truly multicultural environment. We have over 500 people, with opportunities to engage in advanced research, immerse yourself in complex, mission critical projects in key areas such as: product definition, software architecture, design, development and testing.
What makes us really different is our culture. We're truly multi-national collaborative, innovative, yet at the same time, informal, people-focused and supportive. We're away from the relentless pace of central London; with great transport links, onsite parking, over 50 training courses on offer at any one time, a great work-life balance and a fantastic, close-up view of the runway at Heathrow. So you can always see the difference your code is making, just by looking out of the window!
Rewards and Benefits
Amadeus is far more than just a suite of systems. We’re a collaborative, talented global developer community, encouraging each other to be innovative, supporting each other in our development and working together to take global travel to a different place.
Do you share our values?
- We listen carefully and work as partners
- We keep our promises
- We are committed to our customers' success
- We respect and embrace diversity of all people and cultures
- We collaborate positively across teams
- We communicate clearly and act decisively
- We are accountable for our own work
- We act as owners and use company resources carefully
- We continuously develop our skills
Aiming for excellence
- We strive to achieve outstanding results in a competitive market
- We learn from our mistakes
- We innovate and welcome change